|1. Cut the Rubber Tubing into approximately 1/8" long pieces to resemble heishi beads.
2. Attach a stopper bead (or similar) 3" from the end of the Beadalon 19.
3. Pass the wire through a Crimp Bead (don't crimp it yet).
4. Pass the wire through 2 ½" of alternating Rubber Tubing heishi beads and turquoise chips.
5. Pass the wire through the following: narrow end of beading cone, black onyx, silver spacer, turquoise nugget, silver spacer, black onyx, wide end of beading cone.
6. Repeat Steps 4-5 five more times.
7. Pass the wire through a Crimp Bead (don't crimp it yet).
8. Remove the stopper bead from the beginning of the necklace and pass the end of the necklace through the beginning Crimp Bead to form the continuous necklace loop.
9. Pass the beginning wire end through the last section of beads and through the other crimp bead. (This helps strengthen the continuous necklace by spreading out the tension.)
10. Adjust the necklace so it drapes properly, and then crimp the Crimp Beads.