|Instructions for the necklace
1. Use the EZ-Crimp pliers to attach half of the clasp to one end of the beading wire.
2. String three Pacific opal crystals, the narrow end of a cone, one bronze pearl, and the wide end of a cone.
3. Repeat the beading pattern until all of the beads are strung.
4. Attach half of the clasp to the end of the necklace.
Instructions for the earrings
1. Attach an ear wire to the upper loop on each 3-to-1 component.
2. Use chain nose pliers to separate the chain into six equal lengths.
3. Use chain nose or flat nose pliers to open the large link on the end of each piece of chain like a hinge.
4. Use the opened large link to connect one piece of chain to each lower loop on the 3-to-1 connectors.
5. String a briolette onto a head pin, then pass the head pin through a cone so the wide end of the cone covers the top of the briolette.
6. Make a wrapped loop to attach the beaded head pin to the end of a piece of chain.
7. Repeat Steps 5-6 to attach a beaded head pin to each piece of chain on the earrings.