1. Cut a piece of Hybraid 2 ½ times the desired finished length, minus the clasp.
2. String the wire guardian to the middle of the cord. String the toggle ring on the guardian.
3. String both tails together through 1 modular bead and push the bead to the guardian. Make sure the tail ends are kept even.
4. String 1 pearl on each wire and pull them down to the mod bead.
5. Crisscross the tails through 1 modular bead and push the bead to the one previously strung. The strung pearls fit between the ball ends of the modular beads.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for the desired length minus the clasp. End with both tails passing together (not crisscrossed) through 1 modular bead.
7. Use your fingers to pull each modular bead one by one starting with the closest to the guardian end towards that end, to ensure all the beads and pearls are snuggled together, pearls parallel on either side of each modular bead. The rope should be supple but snug, with beads evenly spaced.
8. String both tails into a cable end scrimp finding and pull the scrimp snug to the modular bead. Tighten the scrimp screw securely. Trim any tails.
9. Use pliers to attach the toggle bar with a jump ring to the cable scrimp loop.