|1. Attach a Scrimp finding to one end of a 19” section of jewelry cable.
2. Slide your beads on the wire starting with a black Lucite and an eye bead. Tie the faux suede into a bow around the wire, but not so tightly that it can’t slide on the wire.
3. Add a red Lucite, crystal rondelle, black Lucite, crystal rondelle, bottle cap bead, crystal rondelle, steampunk disc and a polka dot bead.
4. Attach the second Scrimp finding to the open end of your jewelry cable.
5. Connect the clasp to the left side using a jump ring.
6. Connect the chain to the right side using a jump ring.
7. Create a coiled dangle with the jet crystals and the second polka dot bead and attach it to the open end of the chain with a jump ring.