1. Make a basic loop on one end of a memory wire choker.
2. Pass the wire through a 6/0 seed bead, then string 10/0 seeds to cover the wire. Pass through another 6/0 and make a loop at the end.
3. Cut a 12" length of wire and string a heart bead onto the center. Position a 6/0 seed at the top of the heart, then fold the wire downward and twist together at the base of the heart; repeat three more times to make four petals total. Twist all of the wires together to form the flower shape, then pass through a 10mm lentil bead to cover the center of the flower. Wire-wrap the flower onto the necklace at 7:00 as shown.
4. Cut another 12" length of wire and string a tube bead onto the center. Fold and twist to form six total petals, then twist together in the center of the flower. Wire-wrap 6/0 seeds to cover the center of the flower. Wire-wrap the flower onto the necklace at 5:00 as shown.
5. Use the same technique with five 10mm lentils to make a third flower. Once you've twisted the wires together in the center, add a 6mm round to the center of the flower. Bring one of the wire ends back to the front and wrap it around the center bead, adding 6/0 seeds as shown.
6. Cut a 3" length of wire and string the small flower onto the center. String seeds for 1" on each side of the flower, then wrap the wire ends behind each flower on the necklace to attach it.
1. String a seed bead onto a head pin and make a wrapped loop; repeat for all of the seeds.
2. String a tube bead, seven seed bead dangles and a round bead onto a head pin.
3. Make a wrapped loop above the top bead and connect it to an ear wire.
4. Repeat Steps 1-3 to make a matching earring.
Tip: Make this set in shades of ivory, white and clear for a lovely bridal set.