|These dramatic earrings have maximum dangle and appeal. Remembrance ring memory wire gives a strong foundation for a lovely curved and segmented design. Pinch bails turn CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements open circles into beautiful focal elements. Beadalon makes it easy to make real jewelry.
1. Use Memory Wire Shears to cut a single ring loop in half from a coil of memory wire for rings. Repeat
2. Use round nose pliers to loop one end of all four wires. Slide two jet, one Siam and 5 jet crystals on each wire. Use round nose pliers to loop the ends of each wire securing beads.
3. Attach a beaded segment to the bottom of each ear wire with the red bead towards the bottom of the wire. Add a 6mm jump ring and attach a second beaded segment keeping the red bead towards the top of the wire.
4. Attach the pinch bail to the crystal ring using your chain nose pliers, use care not to chip the crystal.
5. Create coiled dangles for the remaining beads.
6. Attach the beads to the bottom of each crystal ring on a 10mm jump ring. There should be a jet, a Siam and two jets on each jump ring.
7. Attach the beaded rings to the bottom of each beaded wire segment using 6mm jump rings.