|This spicy necklace features my signature woven wire look with Beadalon Satin Silver wire and chunky CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements beads. The overall effect is absolutely stunning and will surely spice up even the most ho hum of days.
Attach an EZ Crimp to one end of each wire using EZ Crimp tool.
2. Thread a coral bead, black diamond bicone and a padparascha each on different wire.
3. Thread all three wires into a cubist bead. Thread a coral, black diamond and padparascha each on a different wire.
4. Thread all three wires into a crystal bicone.
5. Repeat the established pattern alternating between the cubist and the large bicone making sure you keep the tension in the wires equal. Don’t thread things too tightly, the loose beads should move along the wires between the stationary beads.
6. When you reach the final set of three loose beads, work back through the design adjusting tension. Each loose bead section should be about 1”.
7. Insert each wire into an EZ Crimp and finish. Use chain nose pliers to pull wires through EZ Crimps and cut off excess wire after finishing. Always double check your EZ Crimps to make sure they’re secure.
8. Attach a jump ring to each set of EZ Crimps on both ends of your design.
9. Attach the lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.