INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Tie the two sections of Brown Greek Leather together with an overhand knot. Apply G-S Hypo Cement to the knot and allow it to dry.
2. Place the knot behind one of the rods on the Bangle Bracelet Weaver Tool.
3. Following the instructions included with the Bangle Bracelet Weaver Tool (Steps 2-7), weave a bracelet with the Greek Leather that is 8 wraps thick.
4. Tie an overhand knot close to the last rod and trim the ends. Apply G-S Hypo Cement to the knot and allow it to dry.
5. Slide the bracelet to the middle of the warp pins and carefully remove the tool from the base.
6. Gently separate the leather rows, creating a small space in between each row.
7. Cut approximately 8 feet of 19 Strand .38mm Gold Color Bead Stringing Wire and add a Large Eye Needle to each end.
8. Thread one end of the Bead Stringing Wire in between the woven Greek Leather next to the warp pins and add a 4mm Crystal Rondelle to the needle.
9. Continue threading the Bead Stringing Wire between the woven Greek Leather next to the warp pins, adding a 4mm Crystal Rondelle between the rows until you have reached the opposite side of the bracelet.
10. Pick up both ends of the Bead Stringing Wire and center the bracelet on the wire.
11. Thread one wire from one side and the other wire from the other side so that the weft wires cross inside the next space created between the woven wire and warp pin, adding crystals between the rows as you work.
12. Follow the instructions included with the Bangle Bracelet Weaver Tool (Steps 16-25) to complete the bracelet.